Salam wbt. Alhamdulillah IMAM Symposium 2009 was a success. As mentioned, they don't teach you everything in medical schools. Below are the pictures from IMAM symposium 2009 to prove it:
1) They don't teach you Tai Chi (esp those that was taught by Master Shamshir)
2) They don't teach you medicine in the forest while observing Allah's creation
3) They don't teach you to do CPR beside the river (extreme medicine)
4) They don't encourage people to eat together like the sahabah once did
5) They don't teach you how to create a stretcher with 'kain pelikat'
6) They don't teach you that concentration can lift up a person with only two fingers
7) They don't teach Fiqh Ibadah Pesakit to you
8) They don't teach you how to do suturing under the wonderful UK weather
9) They don't teach you how to use your tudung in a 'medical' way
10) and lastly....they will NEVER teach you the beauty of ukhuwah in Islam..gathering with one purpose..to find Mardhatillah (redha Allah)
Thank you everyone. May Allah reward all of you with the highest of rewards.
ikhsan: presiden IMAM UK SC